Foley Restoration’s Core Values represent who we are and provide, without question, the standard of behaviour by which we conduct business. These values are the heart, soul, and character of Foley Restoration. These Values embody the vision of our company president and encompasses the values that have been and will continue to be vital to the future success of the Company. These Values represent how we treat each other, how we deal with our customers and how we hold each other and ourselves accountable. he following eight ethical Core Values represent the cornerstone of our Code of Conduct. While achieving these high standards may be difficult to attain, we nonetheless aspire to live our lives and conduct our business with:
- Be truthful, accurate and straight forward.
- Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
- Maintain consistency between beliefs and behavior - walk the talk!
- Have the courage to contend boldly for which is right and reject firmly which is wrong.
- Endeavour to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed, and non-discriminatory in all dealings.
- Genuinely partner and actively collaborate within and outside the Company.
- Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance towards others, regardless of position.
- Accept responsibility for your own actions or inactions and for those whom you supervise.
- Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects.
- Promote teamwork by holding each other accountable - rejecting behaviors inconsistent with this Code of Conduct.
Consideration of Others
- Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others.
- Be open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Exercise patience and remain positive under all circumstances.
- Assure that those whom you supervise are not put in compromising situations.
Pursuit of Excellence
- Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work habits to ensure quality projects, products and excellent customer service.
- Build capabilities through continuous learning, coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
- Only make realistic commitments and follow-through on the commitments you make.
- Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
Environment / Government
- Comply with all governmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Show consideration for the safety and welfare of everyone, including our natural environment.
- Cultivate an organization that actively encourages us to be the best of who we are and continuously strives to make a difference in our communities.